....

....

Monday, February 7, 2011

How I got my BRICKED android phone back !!

To get rid of the ads in angry birds program, I installed adfree in my lg optimus one. But since the phone didn't give the root access I had to install the z4root and titanium backup. Titanium backup also allowed me to remove some of the default applications given by the manufacturer.
This is when I uninstalled my home screen as well as the launcher. I got stuck because now I couldn't access the internet to install any launcher and couldn't go to the settings. luckily the gprs was working and I used search button and voice search to get to the marketplace and installed launcher pro. It was nice and helped me to get the full access to the phone menu. Then I upgraded to go launcher.
I am uploading the pictures in case you are curious!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment