....

....

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30th February Exam



Hmm, I am very sure that you people can well recognise this image here. It is no wonder that this was the toughest exam of the college to date. Even after knowing so much we didn't know nothing, if you know what I mean; Since we had to articulate everything from start to end.
I couldn't do the paper earlier than an hour because my imagination had become rusty after appearing after so long for an exam of this kind, but we have to appreciate the goodwill of Raju Sarkar sir to provide us with some crucial marks at this stage, at least for me who is on the verge of losing the job. Tomorrow's exam looks to be tougher and we (me and Jha) didn't even get our photocopies done and Vimal is refusing to cooperate so we have to finish the syllabus in a few hours until Shukla starts reading his notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment