....

....

Monday, March 29, 2010

First Day of Mid Sem Exam



Ha Ha, no no, sometimes looks can be deceiving and that's what is happening here because these exams are going really smoothly and nobody is even talking about others' preparation and more to add, they are not at all concerned about writing more in hall but are trying to finish the answers in a compact manner.
I reached earlier today as I always do and found my seat in convocation hall with P.B. Sharma and Vishal Verma as invigilators (BRGR actually). They were too much concerned about conducting the exams carefully for final year students as first and third year students had already boycotted the exams in morning. (एक बार दूध का जला छांछ भी फ़ूँक कर पीता है)।
It was advanced geotech's exam and paper was too easy. Same thing will happen tomorrow, I guess. Now we are enjoying and I am listening to my favourite song 'Billie Jean' and not I'm not in mood to study tonight at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment