....

....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mid Sem exams



It's the night before the start of midsems; all students but those of final year are ready to boycott again. Even final year people are not ready but they have to do it as they fear to lose their jobs. We were studying in Vimal's room but I found myself extremely out of place while studying geotech again, meanwhile I was logged on to facebook and found some classmates online, though I don't know they were being cool or it was the pomp of DCE engineers which was making them to do so.
Anyways, I tried hard but couldn't keep up with that small 'Xeroxed' notes and ended up here. Maybe I can do it tomorrow.
Then we've plans for some shopping despite of this credit crunch ( nobody is ready to lend a penny this time :P). I think nobody will cover that tiny syllabus; that's how we are made. We are 2K6/CE.

No comments:

Post a Comment